Now’s the time to pamper yourself. Here’s a simple natural remedy that you can easily whip up at home to feel good.
Codex Beauty master formulator and herbalist Tracey Ryan spends her days mixing up botanical blends with wildcrafted ingredients for the Bia Collection. Here, she shares an easy recipe to inspire your DIY adventures.
Rejuvenating Foot Soak
“For sore or tired feet, nothing is better than this soothing and energizing foot soak!”
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Muslin cloth
- 1-2 drops rose, lavender or peppermint essential oil
- A handful of Epsom salt
- Rose petals, optional
- Bia Skin Superfood
- Put the oats in a piece of muslin cloth and knot the ends to form a ball.
- Add hot water to your foot bath, pouring the water over the muslin ball, which will soften the oats and turn the water milky.
- Add the Epsom salt and swirl the water to help dissolve the crystals.
- Dispense a drop or two of your preferred essential oil: peppermint is energizing while lavender and rose are calming and relaxing.
- Sprinkle in a few rose petals for pure luxury!
- After soaking your feet for 15 minutes, pat dry and apply Bia Skin Superfood to seal in moisture.
- Slip-on socks and your feet will feel so cozy and refreshed!